Large Commercial

white truck.jpg
  • Local, Intermediate and
    Long Haul Operations
  • Hired Car and Non-Owned
    Auto Liability
  • Loan/Lease Gap Coverage
  • Occupational Accident

Eligible classes include:

  • Dry Van or Box (single or double trailers)
  • Flatbed
  • Dry Bulk or Farm Products
  • Auto or Boat Hauling
  • Container/Intermodal Hauling
  • Drive-Away
  • Refrigerated Goods
  • Fuel Tankers
  • Tanker - Liquid or Compressed Gasses
  • Livestock
  • Non-Trucking
  • Mobile Home Hauling
  • Dumping
  • Towing and Recovery

Small Commercial

  • 500 mile radius
  • Under 66,000 lbs. GVWR
  • Alabama only

Eligible classes include:

  • Artisan / Contractor / Tradesman
    Carpentry, General Contractors, Painters, Electricians, Plumbers, Roofers, etc.
  • Service Businesses
    Janitorial, Inspectors, Florists, Surveyors, Locksmiths, Accountants, etc.
  • Other Markets
    Farming, Catering / Food Trucks, Bakeries, Furniture Delivery, Courier, Package Delivery, Concrete / Paving, Debris Removal, etc.

Common Vehicles Include:


Coverage Flexibility

Auto Liability, Physical Damage, Cargo and General Liability coverages can be conveniently combined into a single policy for our trucking accounts.

Click here for trucking forms and applications